Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- It is not under consideration for publication anywhere else
- The originality of the manuscript was checked by Turniton software or any of the other similar tools for checking similarity index. Overall, the similarity index is below 18 %.
- Its publication has been approved by all co-authors
- In case of any claims for compensation, the publisher will have no legal responsibility
- Responsibility for the accuracy of the manuscript content lies entirely on the authors
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The work described has not been published before in any format including languages other than English
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.